Develop A New Architecture & Wireframes Of The Existent Website
A leading healthcare company in Australia, engaged in the field of research, manufacturing, development, marketing and distribution of a wide range of pharmaceutical products and medicinal formulations.
- Check out the complete list of requirements from the client side
- Creating the wireframes for the existent website structure
- Doing conceptualisation of the website’s information architecture
- To create a completely new eCommerce website to make it easy to target the intended audience (connecting the Demographic and Psychographic dots).
- The previous website version was lacking in responsiveness along with a musty visual design.
- The lack of quality images, user search facilities and clear signposting was pulling the down brand’s image.
- The time for the healthcare industry never stops and the more time you have, the lesser it becomes gradually. We had been given a deadline of two weeks to make the website ready for final launch.
- From well-developed functionalities, planned backup to updated security measures, we had to tick it all quickly.
- Implementing client’s distinctive requirements to bring a flawless experience.
- Our team at Sufi Technologies built a dynamic website on a WordPress platform.
- We made sure that the website is SEO friendly, responsive, implemented with an easy content management system and contains bots (chatting bots) for further smooth communication.
- In the initial stage, we crafted a user interface (UI) relating to the brand image and created wireframes for various pages. While addressing the challenges regularly, we speed up the design process, ending delivering the project before the deadline.
- Our designer and developers designed web pages, demonstrated the colour schemes, fonts, icons, content layouts, images, navigation visuals, etc. to the client with regular mock-up sessions and noted the changes for further tweaks. This process kept up the transparency and propelled the project at a faster speed.